Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

A must play for anyone on Newgrounds

Anyone who doesn't play this automatically fails at Newgrounds. Hands down best game on here thus far. Congrats.

Ninja Run - Ninja Run -

Really great!

Extremely addicting. The pixel style fits perfectly, and the music is great too. ProudAardvark is win.

YailenkoGames responds:

Yes, big thanks goes to ProudAardvark for his awesome music tracks. Thanks!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Amazing charm

I really enjoyed playing this. Even grinding is fun, which is hard to say for a lot of games involving leveling up. I could go on and on about the intricacies of the game that I enjoy, but i will just say right now that the entire game is very much pro.

The one thing i don't like is that though grinding is fun... there is still grinding xD A well-deserved 9 scoring.

PS: Love the soundtrack too. Props to thatcomposerguy as well.

Bleach Versus Bleach Versus

Solid

Never played the DS version people are talking about, but from my standpoint this is a pretty solid game. Controls are a little funky to get used to and there's a lot of spamming, but overall it's not terrible.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Very very nice!

I loved playing it. Great boredom killer, and it's actually fun. Reminded me how games don't have to have the latest graphics to be enjoyable. Difficulty is a little bit tough, but again, enjoyably so. Very well done!

Flakboy Flakboy

Poor Flakboy

Aw shit, what am i saying? Beat up the little fucker >:D

a really well made game, i'd say. Definitely a boredom killer. I like all the different ways you can abuse the kid. definitely deserves a sequel of some kind. congrats on daily 5th.

Survival Lab Survival Lab

Extremely nice

I could totally see this becoming a hardcore 3D came, if not getting as far as an online game involving multiple people running, jumping, ducking, rolling, defending, backstabbing, and escaping. Freaking epic game, bravo!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Always loved Thing-thing...

The Thing-Thing series never fails to deliver, my friend. I do think that the game's play experience would me increased a few times if you ever make a MMO version of it. I'm thinking if people could play against other players and be on teams, it'd make things a hella lot cooler. Regardless, Thing-Thing as it is makes an awesome game, and you know what they say; if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Be lookin forward to any new Thing-Thing games coming up!

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

oh God....

I'mma be honest, it was hilarious to watch, but simply a waste of time.
6/10 for the comedy but lack of gameplay...